John Marsden R.M.T., D.O.M.P., B.Sc. (Hon) Osteopathy
- Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
- Registered Massage Therapist
John Marsden has been practicing Manual Therapy in Collingwood since 1992, when he graduated from Sutherland-Chan school as a Registered Massage Therapist. In 2006, he graduated from the Canadian College of Osteopathy with his D.O.M.P., winning the William Garner Sutherland Thesis award for his paper titled “the Effect of Osteopathic Treatment of the Attachment Sites of the Core Link on Static and Dynamic Posture”. John has an interest in treating a wide variety of issues including Sports Injuries as well as infants and children. John feels drawn to the cranial and visceral techniques that are an integral part of Osteopathy.
Continuing Education Courses:
- Specific Adjusting technique – Gerald Lamb D.O. 2004
- Advanced Palpation – Gerald Lamb D.O. 2006
- Endocranial Spasm 1 – Phillipe Druelle D.O. 2007
- Endocranial Spasm 2 – Phillipe Druelle D.O. 2007
- Still Technique – Dr. R. Van Buskirk D.O. 2008
- Ligamentous Articular Strain – Dr. C. Speece D.O. 2009
- Endocranial Spasm 3 – Phillipe Druelle D.O. 2011
- Advanced Palpation – Colin Dove D.O. 2011
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Osteopathy – British College of Osteopathy and London University – 2012/2013
- “The Osteopathic Approach of John Martin Little John” – Christian Fossum D.O. 2014
- “Intelligence of the tide” and “the long fascial relationship” – R. Paul Lee, D.O., FAAO, FCA 2015
- The Aging Brain – Debra Curties R.M.T. 2016
- Bio Basics – Evan Rubin D.O. and Eric Cohen, D.O. 2016
- Fascial Dissection – Tom Myers 2017
- Osteo-Articular Adjustments & Visceral Techniques – Serge Paoletti D.O. 2017
- Biodynamics phase one – Dr. Olixn Adams D.O. 2018
- Conception to Birth, Biodynamic approach – William Foley D.O. 2019
- Advancing and Refining Functional Methods – Harry D. Friedman D.O. 2019
- Biodynamics phase two – Olixn Adams D.O. 2020
Marianne Dubur, D.O.M.P., Diplôme d’Ostéopathie
Originally from France, Marianne moved to Canada after graduating from a 5 year full time Osteopathic school in 2017. Being an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner makes perfect sense for her as she loves being active and living a healthy lifestyle.
Helping others re-gain their health and wellbeing in a natural and holistic approach is very rewarding for Marianne. She is trained in musculoskeletal, cranial, visceral manipulation, GOT, Jones, Mitchell and soft tissue technics.
Osteopathy is a continuous learning journey and she is passionate about furthering her knowledge and skills. Outside of her interests in Osteopathy, Marianne is also a Volunteer Firefighter; she loves playing sports, hiking, traveling, crafting and cooking.
Continuing Education Courses:
- Osteopathic approach in women’s health: from preconception to pregnancy and post-partum – Claudia Beland, D.O. – 2021
- Osteopathic and Nutritional approach in Endometriosis – Claudia Beland, D.O. and Celine Saloumi M.Sc Dt.P/RD – 2021